Re: Bank Giro Loterij. Your Winning Prize Authority.

From: Colen van ken
Subject: Re: Bank Giro Loterij. Your Winning Prize Authority.
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:06:10 +0200

Bank Giro Loterij.
Van Eewghenstraat 71 1071 GK,
Amsterdam The - Netherlands.
[An affiliate of Overseas
Subscriber Agents.]
Amsterdam The - Netherlands.

From: The Promotion Director.
International Promotion Dept.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you the result of the new
year draw of Bank Giro Loterij Winners
International programs held on the 04th April 2006.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 00903228100
with prize Ref No: # 778009/2 and Batch No:# *683262#8436
drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the class of category B of
the draws. You are to receive the sum of €1,000,000.00 (One
Million Euros).

In order to avoid  mix up in cash pay-outs, we advise
you to keep your winning information confidential
until your cash prize of one million Euros
(€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our
accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere
to so as to avoid loss of your cash prize, winners of
our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these
instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by
other participants.

It's important to note that this draws were conducted
formally, and winners are selected through an internet
ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies
e-mail addresses,  the draws were conducted around the
world through our internet based ballot system. The
promotion is sponsored and promoted by Bank Giro Loterij
and the Netherlands Gaming Control Board.
We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use
part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is
€85 million Euros.

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
15 days after you receive this mail.
After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be
forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.
Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications remember to quote personal informations and winning
numbers in all correspondence with us.Congratulations from all
members of Bank Giro Loterij and the Netherlands Gaming Control Board.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by
contacting the Bank Giro Loterij Security Department assigned
to verify and authenticate the processment, Notarization/Legalization
of your Winning procedures.

FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER
MR. RENE HUSON.
BANK GIRO LOTERIJ SECURITY DEPARTMENT.
TEL: +31-204-000-498.
TEL: +31-616-225-954.
FAX: +31-847-300-690.
FAX: +31-847-300-342.
Email: address@hidden , address@hidden '
Include:
1. Full Names:
2. Date of birth:
3. Sex:
4. Martial status:
5. Nationality:
6. Contact Address:
7. Telephone Number:
8. Next of kin:

The Foreign Transfer Manager will on your behalf expedite the processment, Notarization/Legalization of your Winning and transfer of your winning funds. Your security file number is 345DF/E5A*X903 (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than (20-04-06) after which it will be declared unclaimed and will be add to next stake of 17,000.000 euro international lottery program. And should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Note: Non-resident winners will require a notarization / legalization of his or her winning in the High Court of Justice (HCJ) this is going to expedite the processment,Notarization/Legalization of your Winning and remittance of your prize funds.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Anybody under the age of eighteen (18) is automatically disqualified.
Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Colen Van Ken.
Co-ordinator International.