Urgent HSBC Notification !

From: address@hidden
Subject: Urgent HSBC Notification !
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:48:58 +0300

HSBC Bank plc
* *
*

 Dear valued member ,

We are glad to inform you that our bank has a new security system. The updated technology will insure the security of your payments trough our bank. Hoping you'll understand that we are doing this for your own safety, we suggest you to renew your account .

  Once you have renew your records, your  session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

   To renew your HSBC Bank PLC. account information click on the following link:

                  https://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/personal/pib-home

Note: If we do not receive the appropriate account verification within 48 hours, the account will be suspended. The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your bank account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud from our community .

  Best Regards ,

J. S. Smith
Security Advisor
HSBC Bank PLC.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
For assistance, log in to your HSBC Online Bank account and choose the "Help" link on any page.

HSBC Email ID # 1009