Lucky numbers 4-9-17-36-44-78

From: EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
Subject: Lucky numbers 4-9-17-36-44-78
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 04:45:47 -0500

Government Accredited Licensed Lottery Promoters,
Venderloop 1902 AB, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands.

Attn:Sir/Madam

WINNING NOTIFICATION 2006, CONTACT US FOR YOUR WINNINGS.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 11/05/2006. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number 653164251591-6011 with serial number
7321410,batch number 151085135, lottery ref number 6376527711 and drew
lucky numbers 4-9-17-36-44-78 which consequently won in the 1st
category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
1.500,000.00 Euros (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
articipants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place
every year.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Association of software
producers.  All winning names and email addresses shall take part take
part in our next year 20 million Euros  international  lottery.
To file for your claim, you are to contact our accredited lottery officer
for the processing for your claim with the informatin below:

Dr. Daniel Goldsmith,
Remittance Department Director,
TEL NO +31 649 304 003
FAX NO +31 847 196 350
Email:address@hidden

This process is vital and urgent following the instruction from our
clients that all prize money should be claimed as soon as possible.

Please note: in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
do remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers
in all your correspondence with us.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically not disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Mercy Williams,
For Management.
www.lott.nl