re:[8] Hot and new C T X E Beneficial cooperation based on expert stokc

From: alert Galen
Subject: re:[8] Hot and new C T X E Beneficial cooperation based on expert stokc advice
Date: Wen, 17 May 2006 19:04:31 +0600

Increase your profits in rocketing stokc environment Most reliable methods of stokc analysis increasing your bottom line
Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! {STOCK}!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.
Successful stokc recommendation for winning players
CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 New New
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget A soft answer turneth away wrath. Everyone stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet

If the mountain will not come to Mahomet, Mahomet must go to the mountain They that walk much in the sun will be tanned at last Fish are no respectors of human boredom, so why go angling A man comes from the dust and in the dust he will end - and in the meantime it is good to drink a sip of vodka. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. The stick is the surest peacemaker It is never too late to be what you might have been Four things drive a man out of his house: too much smoke, a dripping roof, filthy air and a scolding wife

A scalded cat fears cold water. He who gathers crops in summer is a wise son, but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son All cassava get same skin but all nah taste same way. Revenge is a dish best served cold. There is no accounting for taste

A user and his leisure time are soon parted. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. A danger foreseen is half avoided. Rats desert a sinking ship. It is better to love and lost than never to love at all Share and share alike! Every Ass Loves to Hear Himself Bray