YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY.2006.

From: euros_info
Subject: YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY.2006.
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 20:48:21 +0300 (EEST)

Pol.Lasao, Area Anardi
155, 28090 Madrid.
Spain Branch.
Ref. Nº: ESM/WIN/008/05/10/MA
Batch. Nº: EULO/2907/444/908/06.
         YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY.
We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting sweepstake held on 2th may 2006. This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.Your email address attached to ticket star number (45407) with serial number 51622 drew the EUROMILLION lucky numbers 3-18-40-40-76 which consequently won the draw in the Second category. You have been approve for the star prize of EUR 950,000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty  Thousand Euros. Only)
                                                 CONGRATULATIONS !!!
You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you receive your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to you. This is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people you may tell as we have had cases like this before, please send your Full Name, Home and Office Tel & Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and your winning ticket number, reference numbers and amount won information for processing of your winning fund to our registered claim agent in address below:
National trust Agency
Dr.Robert Daniel
Address: Avda .Del Petroleo 222 Polig
Madrid Spain.
E-mail: address@hidden

Be informed that the appointed agent will be required to swear affidavits of lotto claim also remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th May, 2006. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch number in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Once again congratulations.
Best regard,
Mrs. Blanca Fernandez
Lottery coordinator.

This promotional program takes place every year. This year lottery was promoted
and sponsored by THE MANAGEMENT OF THE STAATSLOTERIJ COMPANY B.V AND SULTAN  OF BRUNEI, we hope with part of your winning you will take part on our next  year €2 million international lottery.

İnternete Taşınmak İçin Yeterince Beklemediniz mi? Alan Adı + 10 MB Web Alanı + 3 Email Adresi Yıllık Sadece 79 YTL