CONTACT YOUR PAYMENT PROCESSING AGENCY

From: Euro Billions
Subject: CONTACT YOUR PAYMENT PROCESSING AGENCY
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 05:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1367412907-1148991144=:43952

õ ÍÅÎÑ ÎÏ×ÙÊ ÜÌÅËÔÒÏÎÎÙÊ ÁÄÒÅÓ!ôÅÐÅÒØ ÍÎÅ ÍÏÖÎÏ ÏÔÐÒÁ×ÌÑÔØ ÐÉÓØÍÁ ÐÏ ÁÄÒÅÓÕ:
address@hidden

CONFIDENTIAL TICKET NUMBER:45.026

REFERENCE NUMBER:ELG/240/B7

BATCH NUMBER:037/2006

SECURITY FILE NUMBER:EUR-743-GS-811

 ATTENTION:SIR,MADAM/MISS/MRS.

         FINAL  AWARD NOTIFICATION.

   We are  pleased to  inform you, the  beneficiary  whose  email addres is  on
 this  mail,( more  personal data  not  included, to  avoid  impersonation)
about the  release  of  the long awaited delayed  result, to our first
international  promotion  program ``SORTEO  NACIONAL DEL AÑO
´´ held on 9TH  April 2006. This delay was due to mix up of
participants first names.This program was designed to promote international
participation in our  high  stake  Spanish Bonanzar €URO MILLION  ESPANOL
INTERNATIONAL.

 All  emails  entered  in  the  program were  presented  by  our Cab-Security
company in conjunction  with  world  email data base and humanitarian
organisations and where selected through computer ballot system from 50.000
Companies and 150.000 individual emails from Asia, Africa, Europe, North And
South America and  all over the World,  with the help of  chambers  of
commerce  of  countries  in the European Union (EU) and they will be  entitled
to 10% of your  winning  after you receive your claims   under 10 working days

Using a computer  balloting  selection system from all email submitted for the
program, your email with the aforementioned ticket number won in the seventh
category, and  was  awarded  the  sum  of  €1,150.000.00 ( One Million
One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro’s) Your  security  file  number for
your winning claim  as stated above should be kept  strictly  personal from
public notice, to  avoid any impersonator.

  All  claims, must be submitted by a registered claims agent for verification
immediately, This  is due  to  some  mix  up  in  participants  email addresses
that  caused the initial  delay in the release of  result. For this purpose, we
recommend one  of  our  registered  claims agent. PORT LINK AGENCY.

They will help you process your funds claim with DEUTSCHE BANK.

To  begin  your  claims, please contact

Mr. STEFFAN  KAMLER

 your  claims agent  transfer  manager  of  PORT LINK AGENCY  to send you the
release  order  form and guild you through your winnings funds claim.

Contact Mr. STEFFAN  KAMLER

Telefax:

Email:address@hidden

    (If  you the beneficiaries is  not  in  Europe for  direct  claims  and
cash  pick  up,  winnings  must  be  insured to the original  value  with the
help of  your  claims agent, before  alternative  transfer  process  can  be
effected. Insurance premiums  can  not  be  deducted  from  original  winnings,
as total winnings must be transferred to beneficiary. This is  to  avoid any
unwarranted situation of impersonation).

   The  dead  line  date  for this  claims  is  23rd  June 2006. After  this
date, unclaimed winnings  will  be  returned  to  the  Spanish Economic
Ministry, and  late  entry  penalty  requirements  must  be  met before  late
entry  claims  can  be  considered.

 All  correspondence  must  be  directed  to  your  authorized  and  registered
 claims  agent: PORT LINK AGENCY. We  shall  send  you  correspondence by
mail,  about  our  next  program, SORTEO NACIONAL DE VERANO,  to  be  held  on
24th  June  2006 .

       Alberto Hernandez Helguera

          (Programe Director)

- Euro Billions

--0-1367412907-1148991144=:43952

margin:10px 0px;";><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0
width="448"><tr><td class=tablot
background="http://ru.i1.yimg.com/ru.yimg.com/i/ru/pim/gr/gr_announce_1.gif";
valign=center height=57><big style="padding:10px;">õ ÍÅÎÑ ÎÏ×ÙÊ ÜÌÅËÔÒÏÎÎÙÊ
style="color:green;">                          <br><br>

NOTIFICATION.<br><br>   We are  pleased to  inform you, the  beneficiary  whose
 email addres is  on  this  mail,( more  personal data  not  included, to
avoid  impersonation) about the  release  of  the long awaited delayed  result,
to our first  international  promotion  program ``SORTEO  NACIONAL DEL
A&Ntilde;O  &acute;&acute; held on 9TH  April 2006. This delay was due to mix
up of  participants first names.This program was designed to promote
international participation in our  high  stake  Spanish Bonanzar &#8364;URO
program were  presented  by  our Cab-Security company in conjunction  with
world  email data base and humanitarian organisations and where selected
through computer ballot system from 50.000 Companies and 150.000 individual
emails from Asia, Africa, Europe, North And South America and  all over the
World,  with the help of  chambers  of  commerce  of  countries  in the
European Union (EU) and they will be  entitled to 10% of your  winning  after
balloting  selection system from all email submitted for the program, your
email with the aforementioned ticket number won in the seventh category, and
was  awarded  the  sum  of  &#8364;1,150.000.00 ( One Million One Hundred and
Fifty Thousand Euro&#8217;s) Your  security  file  number for your winning