watch this stck go crazy fcyi . PK

From: arcqd uwbwbylh
Subject: watch this stck go crazy fcyi . PK
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 22:57:00 +0800

FALCON ENERGY INC (FCYI . pk)
Current Price: $ 0.70

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is fcyi Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88%
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium.

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.   Play a harp before a cow. Wrinkled as a
prune. There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. We'll
cross that bridge when we come to it.  Rain, rain go away; come again some
other day. You reap what you sow. Watered down. Sweet as apple pie.   Your
barking up the wrong tree. Up a tree. Want my place in the sun.  Watered down.
A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   To gild refined gold, to paint the lily.
Watered down. Spring rain, Fall gold. Rare as walking on water.  Wet behind the
ears. What on earth? What goes down usually comes up.

A stepping stone to. Root it out. They're like two peas in a pod.  Shit end of
the stick. Too little too late.   There may be snow on the roof, but there's
fire in the belly. Watered down. We hung them out to dry.  That's a real stem
winder.   A rose is a rose is a rose. Till the cows come home.   Up a tree.
Putting it in a nutshell.   She's a mother hen.   You can't squeeze blood out
of a turnip. Raking in the dough. Water it down.  When pigs fly.  Worked night
and day. Stop and smell the roses. A snail's pace. A rolling stone gathers no
moss.