THANK YOU.

From: malik_lina
Subject: THANK YOU.
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:33:59 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you. My name is Mrs. Lina Ibrahim  widow to
late Mr. Malik Ibrahim fomer owner of Petroleum & Gas company here in
Kuwait. I am 68 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the
breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and
It,s quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to
my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad
stage. I don,t want your me pity me, but I need your assistance and
trust.

My late husband died early last year from Heart attack, and
during the period of our Marriage we couldn't produce any child. My
late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his
business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for
more than 2 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth,
contribute mainly to the development of  charity in Africa, America,
Asia and Europe. am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail. I found
your e-mail address in the web  directory, and i have decided to
contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive,please
you can ignore it and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband
died he was major oil tycoon, in Kuwait and deposited the sum of Twelve
million six hundred thousand dollars ( $12.6  Million Dollars ) in a
Finance Firm in Europe some years ago, that’s all I have left now, I
need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity,
so that when i die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be
entirely in hands and management. I hope God gives you the wisdom to
touch many lives. that is my main concern. 20% of this money will be
for you, time and  effort, while 80% goes to charity.i will apprecaite
your assistance for this projects. Please reply back to me on this e-
mail: address@hidden

God bless you.

Best Regards,
Mrs.