Ship Cargo to worldwide

From: Leading Forwader
Subject: Ship Cargo to worldwide
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 01:56:29 +0700

Thanh that xin loi truoc neu email nay lam phien den ban  !

Cong ty chung toi la cong ty hang dau trong linh vuc nhan xuat hang le (LCL console) va

hang container (FCL) di den tat ca cac nuoc tren the gioi.

Chung toi nhan goi hang va lam thu tuc hai quan nhanh chong, van chuyen

hang bang duong Hang Khong, Duong bien, Phat Chuyen Nhanh. Dich vu nhanh

chong, uy tin.

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Vietnam Freight Forwarders. We are dealing in shipping, forwarding, trucking, custom broker, mover and warehousing business.

As a dynamic and vital organization, TMC staffs are highly experienced not only in all aspects of forwarding but also in door-to-door mover and project services. With our system of warehouses, trucks and active agents we can ensure to render to our customers the best domestic as well as global service with the most profession and efficiency.

TMC comprehensive range of available services mean that our customers can have complete confidence on us for all their transportation requirements.

Moi chi tiet xin lien he:

Nguyen Trong Quy ( Sale Manager)

0903.146376
THAMI SHIPPING & AIRFREIGHT CORP.
161 Khanh Hoi St., Dist. 4, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84.8.8263662 – 9406922 - Fax: +84.8.8263581-9406924
Mobil: 0903.146376
E-mail:
address@hidden
Http:// www.thamico.com