Better Success, well-seasoned

From: Brenda Mathews
Subject: Better Success, well-seasoned
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:34:10 -0180

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEW cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateS
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateB
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyQ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateD
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate9

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://SG4KNI.doolies.net

head, remembering something. "And finally, I figured it out, when you and he
the  Zone with Red  after  Buzzard's legs,  not  some  expendable  punk.  He

head, remembering something. "And finally, I figured it out, when you and he
Lord  God himself, and  then two  stalkers  were killed  within  a few days,
Kirill used to say, and what Richard is always babbling about. Some good guy

this enough? But he knew that it wasn't. He knew that millions upon millions
and leave all  his filth  behind. That's what you deserve,  he told himself.
ones, shameful ones, and ones much more  dangerous than this. Redrick raised
make? Five? Six? And now I wonder why? He's no relation. I'm not responsible

good  it is to be home; I have the dough and  I've  picked out a new  little
anything.  On the other hand, it doesn't matter. Getting up,  he winced: his