CONTACT: FOR YOUR PRIZE YOU WON

From: lotto
Subject: CONTACT: FOR YOUR PRIZE YOU WON
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:20:05 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

CONTACT: FOR YOUR PRIZE YOU WON

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY.

REF Number: AMC/231-ILGI0431/06

Congratulations to you as we bring to
your notice, the results of the Second Category draws of THE LOTTO NL
PROMO INT. We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner
under the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws.

The draws are being officially announced today 26th of August 2006.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa,
America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of
our International Promotions Program.

Your e-mail address, attached to
ticket number 20511465463-7655, with serial number 472-9768-79 drew the
lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-65-55 and consequently won in the First
Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
$1,000,000,00 (One Million Dollars), which is the winning payout for
Category A winners.

This is from a total cash prize of $10,000,000.00
(Ten Million Dollars) shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners
in this category

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !

Your fund is now deposited
with the paying Bank.In your best interest to avoid mix up of numbers
and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of
your award strictly from public notice until the process of
transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to
your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participant / non participants of this
program.Please contact your claim agent officer (International
Remittance Dept) immediately for due processingand remittance of y our
prize money to a designated account of your choice:

NOTE: For easy
reference and identification, find below your Reference and Batch
numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with
claims agent

REF Number: AMC/231-ILGI0431/06
BATCH No:
EOS/15/096/TVFS
TICKET No:20511465463-7655
SERIAL No:472-9768-79
LUCKY
No:8-66-97-22-65-55

To claim your funds, please contact your claim
officer

Contact person: Mr. M. de Bruijne.
(International Remittance
Department).
E-mail:address@hidden
Tel:+31-649-304-315
Fax:+31-
847-539-161

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank
you for being part of our promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.
Wendy Witkamp.
(Lotto nl Coordinator).