confidential proposal

From: Adnan Hamoudi .
Subject: confidential proposal
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:21:22 +0400

Hello my Dear,

I am Mr. Adnan hamoudi of National Bank of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab
Emirates.

I am writing to you for an investment proposal of funds that are pending in my
bank. These funds were deposited since 1999 and after several requests, nobody
is coming forward to claim them.

According to the law of this country, the government has a right to take over
any deposits that are not claimed after eight years.

I would not want the government to take over this money and I have arranged the
necessary documents that can enable you claim this money without any one
raising a finger.

I intend to use 40% of this money to create an NGO to help the disadvantaged in
your country and mine, and then we will share the rest or invest it in your
company.

All the documents concerning this transaction will be provided by me and the
bank attorneyIf you are willing, I will send you the claimant's request form to
fill and forward it to the attorney who will then introduce your request to the
competent authority in the bank.

This email and any attachment are confidential and should be treated as such.
This is not a scam. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope I have
found the right person in you. I am waiting for your reply.

Best Regards
Adnan Hamoudi.

Private Email:( address@hidden).