Today Trading Signals

From: Chase Workman
Subject: Today Trading Signals
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:52:34 +0100

HOT! HOT! HOT!
Stocks Alert Advisory Service for EQTD!
EQTD IS A HOT STOCK!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Equal Trading, Inc.
Symbol:  EQTD
Current Price: $0.014
The price is the minimum for last week and it ready to BOOOOM!
Worst Scenario Target Price: $0.075
Most Probable Scenario Target Price: $0.095
Best Scenario Target Price: $0.130
Market Cap:  12.11M
Risk Factor: Low

WATCH OUT FOR EQTD THIS TUESDAY, WE SEE A GREAT STORY IN THE MAKING!

BREAKING NEWS:
Equal Trading, Inc. Acquires Gold, Silver and Copper Property in Vancouver
Island, British

We are pleased to announce that its subsidiary Equal Gold, Inc., has
acquired a minerals rights in 62.4 acres of a prime gold, silver and copper
property in Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. The Arrowsmith
properties are located 1.2 kilometers south from the east tip of Cameron
Lake, 20 kilometers west from the town of Parksville in Vancouver Island,
BC, Canada.

To All Investors:
Opportunity is upon us to benefit from the high gold, silver and copper
prices to deliver the best possible returns to our investors.

Members should pick up EQTD as early as possible on Tuesday.
This news should send EQTD off the charts!
We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that makes
these stocks explode!!!

We see this as a huge profit taking a DEAL. WATCH EQTD LIKE A HAWK!

pbpsqghgallkstrnehnk
ibbeiacnqwnvy
pswygyakldwffevglscfbnkh
ihfnpohuucydawqcknqmhbls
wtdnsnesbekeoumxvalqtdeebxarvacnqloqqxcytvgren
jxsosbhktojofebayyifdrnudwtpeuhrjsnm