HELP HELP HELP HELP.

From: light
Subject: HELP HELP HELP HELP.
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:07:10 -0400

Dear Faithful one,

I am Murphy Brown, once a branch audit officer in barclays bank.I don't know
the impression you will have if you received my proposal but I want to assure
you that all is well with all church heart.
My intention is to seek your indulgence and assistance on a fund transfer. The
amount in tune is US$14,000,000.00 {fourteen million dollars USD}.This will be
transferred into any account of your choice as soon as you reply. This money
belong to Late Mr. Robert Hong Chai, he was among the victims of Taiwan plane
crash since 2000 and till now the account remains dormant. These links are the
proofs about his death, thus: http://www.singapore-window.org/sw00/001103sc.htm
and http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ASIANOW/east/11/02/taiwan.crash.01/index.html

Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 50% /50% at the
end of this business. Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall
furnish you with the full details and necessary procedures with which to make
the transfer successful. I am anxiously awaiting your response through my
secure email address: address@hidden
Please reply me through this e-mail :  address@hidden

Note: My Identity and statement of this account will be given to you in my next
mail.

Thanks and God bless you.
Murphy Brown.
Tel. (+44) 704 011 2411