cheap black magic

From: Em Walters
Subject: cheap black magic
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:46:01 +0200

DISMAS: By the door, innkeeper,The cellar door.
LEAH: Mistress, they did not even look on me. Its morning and we havent too much timeAnd the days bitter cold.
We have set up a standard for the freeAnd it shall not go down.
Our humble innIs honored by your high nobility!
You too can have fine new concentration camps and shoes made outof wood pulp.
If youve an envy or a prejudiceIll play on it and use it to your ruin.
Is it your business what King Herod does?
Our humble innIs honored by your high nobility! Others have often made the same mistakeOften and often and in many countries. VOICE: We lost our way for a while but weve found our way. The voices speak to you across the airTo say that once again a child is born.
On your own minds and hearts to let me in,For, if that happens, all I wish for happens. Ive got a right to have my kids grow upThe way they ought to grow.
VOICE: Says you were faint of heart and little of mind? Though I remember just the way he looked,White-faced and chin stuck out.
They did not even look at me or pauseThough theres no other inn.
They grind us like dry wheat between the stones. Already my Aunt Emmeline has had to shoot her third footman.
And yet, unless we go, his message fails.
Others have often made the same mistakeOften and often and in many countries.
A crow can taste like quail, with a good sauce. I lay awhile in sleepAnd a voice said to me, Gloria, gloria,Gloria in excelsis deo.
WIFE: Were they dreams, the shepherds and the kings? Not yesterday, but there, the breaking day.
There are the pretty girls with their hair curled,Back from the labor camp. Theres a smart boy here with a question and he wants answers. We didnt fold up and yell for a dictator.
You know well enoughWhy none would tarry with us.
It is to subjugateMens minds before their bodies feel the steel.