idiomatic therapeutic

From: Louis Fritz
Subject: idiomatic therapeutic
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:29:24 +0300

it then dies after ten minutes of warmth. I do have some good news and some bad news. Pisses me right the fuck off. I had insomnia again yesterday and I am running on two hours of sleep.
It's just another name for pussy. It makes me want to reach right through my monitor and squeeze! that's what happens when you are a drunken fuck.
I phoned him back on Friday and then he told me that I won't get an HHR for another eight weeks. It looks as though I might have to wait a bit longer before I can get my new car. So what is my solution?
In this episode, busty Sarah Stone replaces Billy's usual hiking partner. He called in one too many times with the forty ounce flu. It fucking pisses me off that there are never enough hours in a day to do all the things I need to do.
Hot MILF Lessons, too!
Wanna win a free membership? attempts to deep throat a jelly dildo. I am just going to keep plugging along and not worry about it.
But it also means that I will have to do most of my update at night and post them in the morning.
she likes her toys quite a bit. Anyway, I will start work earlier in order to cover his shift and that means that I will be getting a full days' work in. I told the salesperson straight out that I wanted to purchase the new HHR but he didn't even bother to confirm my order.
she likes her toys quite a bit.
Wanna win a free membership? So what is my solution?
She is really into expanding her career as a porn starlet.
I fully intend to do all those thing I like doing and do them as much as possible.
maybe you like Asians. I have no idea what the Hell is going on with these guys.
Jane, it was great getting your email.
Finally that dumbass co-worker of mine got himself canned.
it then dies after ten minutes of warmth.
Wanna win a free membership? Yeah, I am in a pissy mood. Yeah, I am in a pissy mood. shit came up and I was busy. Yeah, I am in a pissy mood.
They toss her into Monsters of Cock.