cleat

From: Hugo Bonner
Subject: cleat
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:28:41 +0900

I want to change that. They say there were job performance issues, but Mrs.
a bit of strange relief. In any case, the whole thing seems sketchy; they want to get rid of her, and are dancing around looking for excuses. In related news, all time will now be designated war time. If we still have either of those. I hope to be wrong more often in the future.
Foley is a Republican. Three times over two days.
Six other girls were shot and wounded.
In any case, the whole thing seems sketchy; they want to get rid of her, and are dancing around looking for excuses. IOW, the GOP leadership and some staff knew about this creep, but kept it to themselves. Communities around the world have started to plan for the possibility of a pandemic and the planning process will pay dividends. These two instances where grown men have invaded a school to target girls are not part of that cultural narrative.
Let them face up to the consequences of their rubber-stamping and water-carrying. In the minds of some, probably. Seriously, I love Annie Leibovitz and all, but gah!
Will this become the new truth, unfettered by the cumbersome fact that pervert Mark Foley was a Republican Congressman? IOW, the GOP leadership and some staff knew about this creep, but kept it to themselves.
And according to AmericaBlog, let him be chair of some child sex offender caucus. The kangaroo speaks the truth.