Re:dry bag

From: Senwer
Subject: Re:dry bag
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:44:10 +0800

Dear Buyer,

We are a leading bag manufacturers and one of the global famous brand bags' OEM
in our area.
Our products include backpacks, travel bags, sport bags, dry bags(with PVC,EVA
or TPU),
waterproof bag(with PVC,EVA or TPU), bike bag etc.

Here's a dry bag we make for reference:
*****************************
ITEM: SWW029
SIZE:ะค25cm*63cm(high)
FABRIC:TARPAULIN (PVC 0.55mm)(The fabric meet the standard of OEKO-TEX-100.)
PRICE:FOB XIAMEN USD1.99/pc (Small Profits but Quick Turnover)
*****************************

If you need some bags with low price but good quality, pls do not hesitate to
inform me. Thank you.

Looking forward to getting your quick reply.

Best regards

Jason
Mobile: +86-13514019766
SENWER SPORTS CO.,LTD.