Momentous note. You need to read.

From: Beulah Wiseman
Subject: Momentous note. You need to read.
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:33:45 -0060

The great prognosis are made.
The increase is up to 70% in the last three days.
(MXXR) is the lucrative deal and those who knows it is making money.
The drilling achivements of this highly capable oil partnership exceeded all
its expectations.
One time this information hits the road there will be no stopping this one.
nowadays it's approximately 0.022 but we are waiting it to triple.
Once the info is made and the PR gets into full brandish.
Don't hesitate and miss out.  We counsel you to buy today.
The key is getting in early and time is limited. It was said that Monday is the
day this one will expode. Take your place
before that happens.