Have an venusian

From: Maryann Cannon
Subject: Have an venusian
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:01:27 +0800

S|T|O|C|K A|L|E|R|T I|S O|N!
TRADE DATE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2006

IQ WEBQUEST
Symbol: I Q W B
Price: $2.00

TRADE ANY WINNERS LATELY? MASSIVE PR CAMPAIGN FOR MONDAY!!
I.Q.W.B - PUT IT ON YOUR RADAR!!

RECENT NEWS: GO READ THE FULL STORIES!
  • I.Q. Webquest Receives Better Than Expected Results From Beta Testing of Online Dating Network
  • I.Q. Webquest to Debut Latest Online Dating, Relationships, Singles, and Personals Network

MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE SOME MONEY AND HOOK UP!!
RIDE THE BULL!! - SHOOT THE BEAR!!

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan A mark in every face I meet, Possible Interpretation: Not everything is what it appears to be. The key to all action lies in belief.
Information in this report may contain forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the S E C Act of 1934, statements that involve discussions of future events. Don't rely on them. Past performance isn't indicative of future results. We received eighty thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or aff iliate. We intend to sell all eighty thousand s. hares now, which could cause the sto c.k to go down. This com.pany has: nominal c ash and no revenue in its most recent quarter. It isn't revenue producing now. These factors r.aise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. A failure to fi nanc.e could cause the company to stop operating. There isn't adequate, current information available on this comp.any. This is a high risk sto ck. This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. Now return and weep for me.