Relax with You don't need to spend huge money on luxury items - it all w

From: Kristine
Subject: Relax with You don't need to spend huge money on luxury items - it all will be worthless without decent physical equipment.
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:09:50 -0500

Just out

 Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at
all size-challenged. Several inches in a couple of months, this is not fantasy,
this is reality!

 Give her an opportunity to spread rumors about your enormous size. Your main
male attribute is about to get royal proportions. Are you ready to become the
king? See our shop: http://manilsei.com/gall/ms/

Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra
confidence.

 All beginning is difficult The first million is the hardest  Knowing is not
enough; We must Apply Willing is not enough; We must Do Every Ass Loves to Hear
Himself Bray Some are wise and some are otherwise