Activate your eBay Membership

From: eBay
Subject: Activate your eBay Membership
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:45:29 -0500

eBay sent this message to our member
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Complete Your eBay Registration
Dear customer,

To complete your eBay registration, click the "Activate your eBay Membership" link below.

Activate Your eBay Membership

If the above link does not work:
1.Confirmat your information
2.Type in or copy and paste this link into your Web browser: http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RegisterConfirmCode&>
3.Enter your confirmation right.
If you need additional help, contact eBay's Customer Support or Live help
If you need to Login https://signin.ebay.com/ws

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to from eBay based on your account preferences. Your account is registered on www.ebay.com. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. To unsubscribe from this notice, change your notification preferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

S ee our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.