;)

From: Jay Wyatt
Subject: ;)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 02:02:36 -0000

RREF Pricae Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labhs For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Companny red Reef Laboratoories Inc.
Symbol: RREF
Price: $0.352
Recommendation: ST RO NG B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricge ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this compangies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricpe has settled and Volutme is rising as investomrs are jumping in
before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominjg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, Morning! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Jay Wyatt.

admiration in it, and sometimes it seemed nothing but absence of mind.

"a man who has once been refused! how could i ever be foolish enough to expect
a renewal of

"depend upon it, my dear, that when there are twenty, i will visit them all."
"for heaven's sake, madam, speak lower. what advantage can it be for you to
offend mr. darcy?

conceited. they were rather handsome, had been educated in one of the first
private seminaries in
confirmation of it; if, indeed, such a report is in existence."

approve him; nor could she for a moment repent her refusal, or feel the
slightest inclination ever to see
"you must not blame my aunt. lydia's thoughtlessness first betrayed to me that
you had been
been very sly, very reserved with me. how little did you tell me of what passed
at pemberley and
"certainly not."
effort for conversation with a woman who was now more than usually insolent and
disagreeable.

clement's, because wickham's lodgings were in that parish. and it was settled
that we should all be

darcy. there was now an interest, however, in believing the housekeeper; and
they soon became
bingley offered her the carriage, and she only wanted a little pressing to
accept it, when jane testified
collins's scruples of leaving mr. and mrs. bennet for a single evening during
his visit were most