I am looking for serious relations, are you?, Polina

From: Polina K.
Subject: I am looking for serious relations, are you?, Polina
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:20:02 -0100

Hello!
I am Polina. I am a vivid and emotional person who doesn't like lies. I love people and I appreciate when they are sincere with me because I am a sincere person too. I like traveling, enjoy the nature and the life. As every woman I am mysterious and like tender flower I blossom under the rays of love. I like flowers, animals, I adore to spend the time at the seaside. I like cooking when I have an inspiration. I adore when people around me smile and enjoy their own and their friends' success. I want to love my only man till the end of time.

I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer: 1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman? 2/ Are you planning to visit Russia? 3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone? 4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady? 5/ Have you ever been to Russia? 6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you? I will be waiting for your reply to address@hidden
Do you have a hobbies? What do you like to do in your free time? Do
you have a questions to me?
i am waiting for your message soon.
best wishes
Polina