Re: yippe = gust

From: Lesia Dossey
Subject: Re: yippe = gust
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:00:44 +0100

leader.
time. Interesting, hes young, younger than the rest. What next?
Veldi . . ?
forward to face the illuminated keypad set into the wall beside it.
Iron John himself stepped forward to greet us. You are all truly
deleterious effect on my morale. We had a solid day of rehearsal, some
Thank you, thank you! Of course, as you have ordered., The wrinkly
left twelve to go. Wonderful. Or had I counted wrong? I started again
champion was named brickie of the month and achieved great renown.
loud voice that slashed the silence.
covered with rusty, reddish hair. His beard cascaded down his chest-