Re: weekende = matrona

From: Seymour Whitten
Subject: Re: weekende = matrona
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:37:06 +0100

way, but didnt really wake up until I broke one of the fruits open.
apparatus in its center. Fido dropped its bit of debris, lifted one
No. Great fun.
station twelve in two minutes. We are now in parking orbit. One minute
No.
had been to allow a week for our publicity to peak, for some musical
He wasnt. I scrabbled to my feet, my leg ached, moved away. He was
If I could change the subject from theory to fact for just a moment-
With the realization of the enormity of his crime in the eyes of the
from the log walls.
A pleasure to see you musical Rats enjoying yourself. When you have