THELMA

From: EVA
Subject: THELMA
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 01:53:17 -0600

Eliminate all you owe not even sending another dollar.  Stop the
embarrassing telephone calls. End the sending of checks!

Believe it or not a good number lendors not following the banking laws
here. Implausible but valid!

Visit our web site for in-depth details as regards our procedure at 0
charge or requirement. You have nothing to lose and heaps to reap.

Please contact us-
1_561_282_9476
Meticulous info or to cease getting or to comprehend our address

All were astonished at this confession, and Ozma at once sent an officer to
her room to fetch the vase. This force is created by the whirl of the earth
upon its axis, and is easily utilized, although your scientific men have as
yet paid little attention to it