re:Discounts for the coming Christmas season.

From: John Dorsey
Subject: re:Discounts for the coming Christmas season.
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:12:27 -0000

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

It's up to you what pharmacy store to choose, US or Canadian. But I bet you know that Canadian pharmacy is much cheaper than US pharmacy. Are you aware about meds quality?

Order pills that you need once and make sure that Canadian medications are the same high-quality as US are!

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

Buy any medication that you need here:
http://payerweeding.com

With best regards,
Dr John Dorsey