Re[1]: I want to know you

From: Claudy
Subject: Re[1]: I want to know you
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 06:23:58 +0200

Hello, Heinz

I am looking for a man. I want to get married and to live happily.
Life is passing by and I am looking at it like from the window of a
moving train... I feel lonely in my heart... this loneliness is
causing pain to me... I know only one remedy - it's love... love that
only a man can give to a woman...
What about me? I am good looking, kind, attentive, caring... maybe
you'll ask why I am lonely then?... I'll tell you! My life was hard
here, in my country, I am disappointed with men here and with life in
this country... I feel my second half is not here... Maybe it's you?
If you wish to get to know me... http://allhotlove.com/waityou

Waiting for your mail:)

Claudy