Re:

From: Diann Knutson
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:51:27 +0500

commodore
Then, reading the clipping again, he noticed something suggestive: Angela Ford from John Ford.
The first real memory: stopping, and being raped back into life by the womans stinking breath.
"So then,she continued, "Ill say the policeman wrote it all down in his book and thanked me.
At first King of Pain was far in the lead and I Got the Hungries was some twelve furlongs back.
Then, reading the clipping again, he noticed something suggestive: Angela Ford from John Ford.
The first real memory: stopping, and being raped back into life by the womans stinking breath.
"So then,she continued, "Ill say the policeman wrote it all down in his book and thanked me. At first King of Pain was far in the lead and I Got the Hungries was some twelve furlongs back. Then, reading the clipping again, he noticed something suggestive: Angela Ford from John Ford. The first real memory: stopping, and being raped back into life by the womans stinking breath.