take your time

From: Mr. A. Arkadiy
Subject: take your time
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:49:55 -0500 (EST)

Greetings to you,

I beg that you take your time to read and understand every word which I
have written down below; please be patient and read the explanation in my
email. I was the Chief Accountant Director of the Accounting and Reporting
Department of the Bank of Russia, I am contacting you concerning a
customer placed under our banks management, we became very good family
friend. Please I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of
this mail private and also to kindly respect the integrity of the
information you come by as a result of this email. I contacted you
independently based on the instruction I receive from Mr. Mikhail
Khodorkovsky and no one is informed of this communication; I would like to
intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of in terest to
you.

You may be aware of what is happing to Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky the
richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO:
YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP
Bank. Before the incident he kept US$70M in one of the Europe country (I
do not want to disclose the country) which was not known by Russia
government. This money was kept in secret because Khodorkovsky got some
information that the government was planning something to put him in jail
or even kill him because of his involvement in politics by financing the
leading and opposing political parties and his close contact with the
United State. I alone know about this fund and he has ask me to relocate
the fund .To be honest with you all the allegation which was lied on him
was because of his connection with the US and him involvement in polities
poses treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian
president.

Some week ago I was call ed for question by the some government official
and I know I am not safe anymore, I have been ask not to travel out from
Russia and I do go to sign in police headquarters every Monday so I can
not go out of the country though I sill have my passport with me.

My proposal; I am prepared to place you in a position whereby an
instruction is given to that the fund is officially release the deposit to
you and all etiquette shall be done in accordance with the rule of
international law, I certainly can guarantee you that. By the common law,
the power of bequeathing is coeval with the first rudiments of the law.
Upon receipt of the deposit, you shall be given 3% from the total money
and please dont wary about the expenses that may come our way while we are
working to release this fund, all will be taken care off. I assure you
that I could have the deposit released to you in a few days.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal and I ask that if you find
no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask also,
that you do not be vindictive or destructive, if my offer is of no appeal
to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you; please not
destroy this project because you do not approve of my proposal. You may
not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable
situations run the whole private banking sector, I am not a criminal and
what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be had for you
to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this
move.

On the other hand know that such opportunities only come ones' way once in
a lifetime. You should not let this chance pass you by and I hope you
understand, because now I am in total control and face to face with this
situation. I will not delay to relocate this fund because I dont know what
will happen to me in the next week. I ask that you do not destroy my
chance, if you will not work with me, please let me know and hence move on
with my life, but do not destroy me; I am a family man and this is an
occasion to provide them with new opportunities as I do not know the
future. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth
undertaking, I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is
from you refusing to work with me and alerting Russia government; I am the
only one who knows of this situation, good fortune will bless you and
plant you into the center of relevance in my life, come share in this
blessing.

My dear friend, If you find yourself interested to work with me, please
contact me specifically, through this email account address@hidden if
you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a quick
conclusion. It is necessary to inform you that under no condition can we
talk of phone because I know what my government can do.; I will simply
deny knowing you and about t his project. I repeat, I do not want you
contacting me through our official lines, Contact me only through this
email address above; I do not want any direct link between you and me. My
lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored, please
observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family
man; I happily married with kids, I send you this mail not without a
measure of fear as to what the consequences might be, but I know within me
that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never
come easy or on a platter of gold, this is the one truth I have learned
from my private banking clients; do not betray my confidence. If we can be
of one accord I shall have the pleasure of meeting you, after this task
has been completed plan a meeting.

Regards,

Mr. A. Arkadiy.