Achieve picture perfect weight and enjoy life

From: Markmaureen
Subject: Achieve picture perfect weight and enjoy life
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 22:10:07 -0060

AL E RT!

BIOMA GNETICS DIA GNOS (BMGP.PK)

This stock symbol is going to explode.

BMGP.PK
Last Trade:     0.83$
Tommorow price: 1.21$

Take it immediatelly to your portfolio. Please read this exciting news about
that company:

Biomagnetics Diagnostics Announces That Lathrop Engineering Establishes 'Proof
of Concept' with Biomagnetics' Patented HTS-MTP Technology
Wednesday January 31, 9:01 am ET

ORANGEVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corp. (OTC: BMGP
- News) announced today that Lathrop Engineering Inc., a Silicon Valley design,
engineering firm, has completed phase "O" of product development on schedule
and has established a "proof of concept" for Biomagnetics' patented HTS-MTP
technology.Lathrop Engineering was engaged December 1st, 2006 to design and
build a prototype diagnostics system. Thus far, Biomagnetics' technology has
proved itself by passing Lathrop's high review standards and Biomagnetics is
now proceeding with the next phase of development. Phase 1 will take the
Company through the detailed design of breadboard and integrated concept for
prototype instrumentation.

Clayton Hardman, President and CEO of Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corp., stated,
"Our confidence in Lathrop's capabilities has surpassed our expectations Now
that we have 'proof of concept' of our patented HTS-MTP technology we can move
forward to design and develop a working prototype that will advance our Company
into clinical trials and product commercialization."

The HTS-MTP patented diagnostics system uses Magnetic Resonance (MR) sensors
integrated into the company's exclusive technology providing High Throughput
Screening (HTS) with the Company's proprietary immunoassays incorporating super
paramagnetic or ferromagnetic micro-spheres in a ternary complex. The company's
initial immunoassays, to be developed, will target the HIV and Hepatitis B
viruses.

About Lathrop Engineering Inc.

Since 1982, Lathrop Engineering has functioned as a product engineering and
development team member serving over 300 clients. These clients have ranged
from start-up Biotechs to FORTUNE 500 firms.

About Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corporation

Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary,
Biospectrum Technologies, Inc., a company that has designed and patented
revolutionary diagnostic equipment and immunoassays, will identify market
inadequacies and fill those needs with new technologies, and highly specific
and sensitive assays that are qualitative (yes/no) and quantitative (viral
load/degree of infection), easily performed and cost effective.

WARNING: INVEST YOUR MONEY NOW. Tommorow you can be late!

that I have been