Your Email Address Have Won,Congratulations!!

From: Mrs.Kate Watters
Subject: Your Email Address Have Won,Congratulations!!
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:55:39 -0400

GLOBAL ONLINE SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY,
Hochstr.76 -56112
Lahnstein,Germany.

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw of the Global Online Sweetstake
Lottery International programs held on the 16th of February 2007 in
Amsterdam Holland.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 564
75600545-188 with serial number 5388/02 drew the lucky numbers:
31-6-26-13-35-7,which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd
category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
$600,000.00(Six hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash
credited to file RPC/9080118308/04 made available from a total cash prize of US
$11
Million dollars, shared amongst the first SIX (6) lucky winners in this
category.All participants were selected randomly from world wide web
sites through a computer drawn system and extracted from over 100,000
companies.This promotion takes place annually.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
Africabooklet representative in Abuja Nigeria as indicated in your play
coupon,In view of this, your $600,000.00(Sixr hundred Thousand Dollars)would be
released to you by our affiliate bank in Abuja Nigeria as soon as you
establish  contact,Please be warned. To file for your claim, please
contact by email first our fiduciary agent: Barrister Ali Ibrahim,Abuja
Nigeria,Email Addressis:(address@hidden)
Telephone numbers:+2348027447360.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications,you are to contact the
fiduciary agent in Nigeria with the followings details above.Your full
names, contact address, age, private telephone/fax number and
occupation. Quote your Ticket number reference/batch numbers in any
correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Faithfully,
Mrs Kate Watters
GLOBAL SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY.

This message was sent using http://webmail.coqui.net