Dear Friend(Proposal)

From: Proposal
Subject: Dear Friend(Proposal)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:37:18 -0400

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Joseph Poon Executive Director of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong.

 An Iraqi businessman named Hamadi Hashem made a fixed deposit of
44,500,000.00 USD with my bank, Upon maturity several notice was sent to
him, four years ago(2003).We later found out that Hamadi Hashem & family
died during the war in a bomb blast that wrecked their home. His $44.5 M
lie in my bank with no one to ever come to claim it.

My proposal; I request your partnership in claiming these funds,which will
be a success following the fact that I am in the helm of affairs here & I
am willing to share the $44.5 M with you 50%:50%. I assure you that I
could have the deposit released to you within weeks. Should you be
interested in doing this deal with me, please send me the following:

(1)Your name(2)Resident address(3)Your occupation(4)Your Phone
Number(5)Date of Birth(6)Country of Resident.

And I will prefer you to reach me privately and securely on my personal
Email address: address@hidden

I will provide you with further information as soon as I hear positively
from you.

Regards,
Mr. Poon