[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Weekly report of Verilog simulation phase 1

From: Bowen Hu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Weekly report of Verilog simulation phase 1 week 1
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 14:12:38 +0000

Hi all,

You can find my weekly report here (https://b0wen-hu.github.io/2019/06/02/GSoC-weekly-report-P1W1/).

The following content is the abstract  of report, please find the full report at the link above.

##Progress this week
I built the overall structure of the verilog simulation block this week. you can find the report which discussed details about the structure here (https://b0wen-hu.github.io/2019/05/29/GSoC-Structure-of-the-Verilog-simulation-block/).

##Plan next week
Build the Verilog_data, Shell_cmd and Shared_lib class. Implement them with default rules.

##Issue(s)
After two weeks, I will have my final exam. I may need to take some time to review for the exam, but I think I can still catch up.

Best regards,
Bowen