[Discuss-gnuradio] QT Version of Scope Sink

From: cliff palmer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT Version of Scope Sink
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 10:02:49 -0400

I've seen multiple messages about the absence of a full-featured QT scope sink, and the lack of a good tool is hampering me as well.  A scope is critical to a lot of things - it's a needed tool and the current QT Scope Sink is not what it needs to be.

Is someone working on, at least, the porting of the deprecated WX Scope Sink, or perhaps a full-featured scope tool as a sink?  Can I help?  What is needed?

Cliff