Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] query regarding wav file recording through wav fi

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] query regarding wav file recording through wav file sink block
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 08:56:22 +0000

Frankly, multiplication with a constant doesn't offer any benefit. The
numbers stay the same, just scaled.

However, 8 bit might be the giveaway here: are you maybe trying to
multiply 8 bit numbers with a constant that leads to values larger than
what can be represented in 8 bits?

A screenshot of your flowgraph rather than just its result would be
most interesting here.