[Discuss-gnuradio] cannot find block tree panel in grc

From: Ziang Gao
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] cannot find block tree panel in grc
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 16:25:11 -0400

Hello,

Recently I update the system using apt-get update and apt-get upgrade, then I noticed the block tree panel in my GRC was completely disappeared. When I click the search button or use view setting, it never showed up. Remove GNUradio and reinstall did not fix this problem at all. And when I run grc I never see error occurred, I can still use blocks by copy in flow graphs or write into files, but I can never import blocks from block tree panel.

Does anyone have the same issue? And how could I fix it? My os is Ubuntu 16.04 and GNUradio version is 3.7.10.2(I tried different versions and this one is current version). Thanks.

Best regards,
Ziang