Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RTTY receiver

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RTTY receiver
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 04:29:39 +0000

Hello Barry:

Did you try "sudo ldconfig"?

If so, could you provide us the relevant software versions (GNU Radio version, Linux distro type, etc) and the full steps that you took to build the module? gr-radioteletype from " https://github.com/bitglue/gr-radioteletype/ " builds and runs fine on my machine (tm).

Regards,

Kyeong Su Shin

보낸 사람: address@hidden <address@hidden> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=address@hidden>
보낸 날짜: 2019년 6월 10일 월요일 오전 5:08:32
받는 사람: address@hidden
제목: [Discuss-gnuradio] RTTY receiver

I have been a real-time programmer for over 50 years, and a ham for 66
years, but am new to Gnu Radio. My project is to build a complete RTTY
receiver with SDR. In looking about for any applicable code, I found
gr-radioteletype, but seem to be missing some of the pieces. Using the
cmake, make, and make install steps I was able to get the flow graph to
work, but when I try to execute it I get:

"from radioteletype.demodulators import rtty_demod_cb
   No module named radioteletype.demodulators"
and
"include could not find load file: GrPython"

What am I missing? I have searched for GrPython and not found any
mention of it.

As an alternative, I have the RTTY signal demodulated into a bit stream,
and I have Python code to extract RTTY characters from a bit stream, but
haven't figured out how to plug the two together.

Any help on either issue would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks, Barry KV4FV