[Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Radio Academy - Final Programme is r

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Radio Academy - Final Programme is ready
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 14:59:42 +0200

Dear lists,

here is the final programme of this year's Software Defined Radio
Academy in Friedrichshafen:

http://2019.sdra.io/pages/programme.html

The SDRA will be on June 22 and the location will be the room "Berlin",
which is located in the eastern part of Messe Friedrichshafen. Talks
will start at 10:00 with a welcome speech from the president of the
German amateur radio club DARC.

Please note our highlight, a welcome speech from Nobel Price laureate
Prof. Dr. Joseph Taylor K1JT at ~1300 hrs.

Generally, this year, we have a strong focus on space & satellite based
and space oriented / astronomic radio applications.

We will stream our entire event through our YouTube website at:

http://youtube.sdra.io

We're looking forward to see you in Friedrichshafen!

BR / vy73
Markus
DL8RDS