[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Weekly report of Verilog simulation phase 1

From: Bowen Hu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC19] Weekly report of Verilog simulation phase 1 week 4
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:00:56 +0000

Hi all,

The following content is the abstract  of report, please find the full report at the link above.​
​​
## Progress this week
I planned to work on the parse function this week, but this week's two major exams took me more time than I expected. I did not finish it.

Fortunately, I got good suggestions on the mailing list from Sébastien this week, where he suggested that it could be done by forcing the the port names and using a defined interface like AXI4 stream, and I agree with him.

## Plan next week
Glance over AXI4 stream protocol, and implement this interface. The parse function was delayed until later.

## Issue(s)
The parse function was delayed until I found a better solution.

Best regards,​
Bowen​