[Discuss-gnuradio] UDP to burst transmitter

From: krono86
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP to burst transmitter
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 13:46:01 +0200

Hi guys!
I want to realize a gr flowgraph that transmit a burst of samples whenever an UDP packet arrives.
I the last few days I created an out-of-tree block that generates the burst, starting from an input string.
An external process produces the input string asynchronuously (very low frequency, about 2 Hz), but my custom gr block output continuously!
How could I realize this type of burst transmission?
Thank you.

Ivan
--

by krono86 ...e vada come vuole, un uomo non puo che morire una sola volta http://www.krono86.netsons.org