[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon19 Updates & Reminders

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon19 Updates & Reminders
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 14:38:39 -0400

Hi all!

This year's keynotes have been announced! This year, our keynote speakers will be:
You can see more details about the conference program on the website, located here. Note that talks & submitted tutorials have not yet been added to the program!

Next up, the first deadline for submissions to GRCon is next Monday 1 July! Please get your talk, poster, and paper submissions in as soon as you can. The submission website is here:

https://openconf.org/GRCon19/openconf.php

Remember that GRCon maintains a policy that you do not have to present at the conference to publish in the technical proceedings. If you're submitting a presentation or poster, we encourage you to also submit a paper to the proceedings. If you're unable to make the event but would like to publish and share your work, you can submit a paper alone, which if accepted will be posted with this year's TP at pubs.gnuradio.org.

Lastly, per my annual call to register earlier, please register as soon as you can! Conference registration can be found here:

https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon19/

Please note that prices will go up on August 1st.

If you haven't booked your hotel, yet, you can book in our discounted room block at the conference hotel using this link:

https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1553879040993&key=GRP

As usual, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! You can reach the organizing team at address@hidden

Cheers,
Ben