[Discuss-gnuradio] PSK modulation and demodulation from gnu radio tutori

From: Md. Atiqur Rahman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK modulation and demodulation from gnu radio tutorial.
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 14:32:46 +0200

Hello Guys,
I am very much new in gnu radio and trying to do the tutorial that gnuradio published for PSK demodulation. I am using constellation modulator to modulate the signal and demodulate it by PSK demodulation block(not my QPSK demodulator). I did put every parameter as they suggested.  Unfortunately, I do not get the same result(synchronized input and output ). I think its may the Channel model or time recovary block is not set correctly. Moreover, I do not understand why they use the channel model taps parameter to [1.0, 0.25-0.25j, 0.50 + 0.10j, -0.3 + 0.2j]? How did the get that? I did already spend a lot of time for searching about these but do not get any specific understandable solution.

I attach my .grc file in this mail. Please have a look. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Sincerely,
Atiq