Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.8 for Windows

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.8 for Windows
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 12:54:32 -0400

Pol,

That's great work!  I am the maintainer of the Win10 binaries you
mentioned, and while the scripts are currently capable of building 3.8
in Win10, I have delayed a binary release to allow a bit more time for
some more of the "add-on" packages to become compatible with 3.8 and
GRC specifically.  I suppose this should encourage me to "get on with
it" :)

Geof