Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 204, Issue 6

From: ali mokdad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 204, Issue 6
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 06:06:07 +0300

Hi,

Thanks for you,

At the end, I want to write a separate application, for example a c language
program, then each data i send from this application i want it to be an input
to the gnuradio flowgraph then using this flowgraph i want to transmit this
data.

The connection between this application and gnuradio, i suggest to be a unix
pipe instead of tcp or udp socket. Therefore, as a beginning test i was trying
the previous test between $ cat > in and message debug in gnuradio.

What you suggest to do and which one is better.

Thanks for your time.

Best wishes