[Discuss-gnuradio] connect/disconnect blocks in hierarchical block depen

From: Thabet GHARBI
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] connect/disconnect blocks in hierarchical block depending on a variable
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 10:52:38 +0200

Hello,

I'm writing a hierarchical block in C++, in which I instantiate 3 custom (hier)blocks.
I want to start Block1 only, and depending on the value of one of its attributes (which changes during processing), disconnect it, and connect either block2 or block3,

1- What's the simplest way to do this?
2- In case we use "message passing", is it possible to interpret the message at hierarchical block level?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,