[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU 3.8 OOT module problem

From: Mark Koenig
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU 3.8 OOT module problem
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 14:20:17 +0000

Hello,

I have a number of OOT tree modules I am porting over to GNU 3.8, and all but one module seem to be going well.  I am able to build and install all of the modules without errors, but when I try to call one of them, I get the error below.  I believe I have modified CMakeLists.txt properly.

could not find/open output driver: libwfcontrol_output_radiotap_pcap.so!

/opt/truearrow/6.3/lib/libwfcontrol_output_pcap.so: undefined symbol: _ZTI13output_driver

thread[thread-per-block[10]: <block zz_wfcontrol_output_driver_spec_0(2)>]: could not find driver

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to properly troubleshoot this problem?  Or point me where to look to remedy the issue?  I have tried using “c++filt”, but it only returns “typeinfo for output_driver”.

Thank you very much

Mark