Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross-compiling UHD for E310

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross-compiling UHD for E310
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:48:37 -0700

It's a bit hacky, but you can install Boost from source and install it both to the sysroots and the device.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 5:05 AM Ivan Iudice <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
now I’m able to compile uhd and gnuradio, but the sysroot of the sdk contains an older version of libboost in respect to the last file system for e310.
anybody has suggestions?
Substituting sysroot with the actual in sd could help?
Thank you.

Ivan