[Discuss-gnuradio] Error when trying to run USRPs using external LO

From: Mark Wagner
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when trying to run USRPs using external LO
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 12:09:35 -0700

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to run a set of USRP N310s all using the same external LO, but I seem to be getting this error

"[ERROR] [0/Radio_1] RX LO lowband does not support setting source to external"

which will repeat for all the radios. I tried looking online for the source of the error but no dice. It seems like the radios are ignoring the LO I'm giving them and using their internal ones instead. Any thoughts?

-Mark

--
Mark Wagner
University of California San Diego